Alpinestars T-Sp 1 V2 WP Jkt Black Red Fluo
The T-SP 1 V2 Waterproof Jacket provides all-weather sport textile performance. Featuring a 3D tailored sport silhouette with improved stretch material selection, the T-SP 1 V2 Waterproof has a modernised look with sublimated graphics and refined detailing. Constructed from a 600D polyfabric main chassis with stretch softshell on the inner arms and back for both strong abrasion resistance and increased flexibility, the jacket provides optimal freedom of movement. Protection wise, the T-SP 1 V2 Waterproof Jacket has DFS Lite shoulder sliders with internal Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated elbow and shoulder armour. In addition to a waterproof membrane and a removable thermal liner with 100g insulation on the torso, 80g insulation on the arms, and lightweight jersey fabric in key areas to ensure comfort, the T-SP 1 V2 has zippered ventilation for breathability.
• Tech-Air® Ready.
• All-weather sport textile jacket with 3D tailored sport silhouette.
• Waterproof membrane to keep you dry.
• Detachable thermal vest optimised for comfort provides climate management.
• Stretch softshell inserts for increased flexibility, freedom of movement, and comfort on the bike.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Chest pad and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
• Two zippered hand pockets and waterproof front, inner pocket.
• DFS Lite shoulder kit with Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow armour for impact protection and movement comfort.
• Embroidered logos.
• Reflective details.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Improved material selection for stretch incorporates modernised look and offers sublimated graphics and refined detailing.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• CE Certified Category II EN 17092-4:2020 Class A.
• CE Level 2 EN 1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow armour.