Alpinestars HT-3 Heat Tech Drystar Gloves Black
The HT-3 Heat Tech Heated Drystar® Glove features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions and has three heat settings for optimum cold-weather performance and each hand can be regulated individually.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity with the bike's controls.
• Goat leather palm for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
• Easy-to-use external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for additional warmth and effective heat retention.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System and an electronic controller for long life and security.
• Micro USB - Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP.